Cybersecurity Support Technician
• Perform hardware/software inventory of assigned assets.
• Introduce and release hardware into/out of restricted spaces.
• Maintain a configuration management baseline; process entrance/exit forms, assist with the execution of a configuration control board, and other tasks associated with maintaining a hardware and
• Establish and maintain an accurate chain of custody for all evidence, using forensically sound methods to collect and preserve evidence.
• Perform system auditing using various security auditing tools according to published procedures. Record,
maintain, and update records in the continuous monitoring system; assist with analysis of anomalies, and
work with System Administrators to resolve problems and issues.
• Perform file transfers across various security domains in accordance with published Assured File
• Support the continuous monitoring of information systems by testing technical controls applied to the
system. This may include administrative tests of security controls, collecting and reporting test results,
and monitoring corrective actions until all actions are closed.
• Assist with case closure and data deletion processes as well as maintain accurate internal records.
• Provide IT technical support as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• High School diploma and 3 years of IT/Cyber related experience; OR an associate degree and 1 year
of IT/Cyber related experience; OR a Bachelor’s degree and 0 year of IT/Cyber related experience
• Must have experience with Microsoft Office.
• Experience in forensic imaging and collections (X-Ways, FTK Imager, Tableau, etc.).
• Must have the ability to obtain a DoD 8570 IAM level I (or higher) security certification (examples:
Security+ CE) within 6 months of start date.
• Current DoD 8570 IAM Level 1 (ex., Security+) certification.
• Associate degree and 2 years of experience with IT and Cyber related hardware in a
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org